WIC is operated by the Springfield-Greene County Health Department and housed within the Jordan Valley Health Center building at 440 E. Tampa St. in Springfield to better serve young families who are seeking health and medical services.
Pregnant women, new mothers, infants, and children up to five years old who are eligible can participate in this program.
Contact WIC at (417) 851-1581 to make an appointment to see if you qualify for free services including:
Jordan Valley Community Health Care – WIC Services
- Health screening with risk assessment
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding Promotion and support
- Referrals to services specific to individual needs such as health care providers and social services agencies
- Supplemental food packages to meet nutritional needs.
- Please contact us, to make an appointment.
For more information about WIC, please visit their website or call 417-851-1581